Thursday, November 13, 2008

i won the bear!


What do you know, I randomly walk into the Brimhall (thanks to Brian) and it turns out there is a Communications Open House today and we walk right into it. After talking to Professor Robinson (advertising) and then going into the AdLab, I am growing interested in the advertising program. I don't know. I guess I am more creatively driven than just writing so it makes sense, but I don't know if I want to go into advertising, you know? So I think I might take Comms 230 to try it out. But then instead of only 12 credits, I will have 15. Hm. Maybe that is too much. I don't know. Blah. So confusing. Anyways, in the end it turns out we did this scavenger hunt/q&a/tour in the Brimhall and went to all the different places such as the AdLab, the Daily Universe, Eye-tracking lab, etc. And then Evann won a football and Brian won a bear. Haha. Just what they wanted.

No comments: