Monday, December 8, 2008

cap ou pas cap?


Love Me If You Dare is an amazing movie. granted, I wanted to scream at the end, but it was still quite lovely. It's twisted and in french, but Julien is HOT (yes, all caps) and it's adorable, hands down. I watched it for my french class because we need four cultural activities-two can be movies-and this was one of them. I seriously recommend it to anyone...okay, maybe not anyone, but still. Guys, you probably won't enjoy it as much, but you should still give it a try. LOVELY MOVIE. The end.

P.S. The guy is hot...wait, did I already say that? :D Think a young, FRENCH, Patrick Dempsey. Dreamy. ;P

1 comment:

Amanda said...

i agree mej. i really liked it. it was nuts at the end and it kind of made me angry. but ellen and i both really liked it. and young patrick dempsey. i completely agree. adorable. and the girl's from big fish. the photographer wife? yeah. very good recommendation. :)