Tuesday, January 20, 2009

water spitting


That is Mike ecstatic over his lovely presents that V and yours truly found at the BYU bookstore today. It was like Mike Appreciation Day or something, don't ask. If ya knew the kid.... HAHAHA, man he'll get a kick outta that comment. In fact, he'll get a kick outta this post being DEVOTED TO HIM! Oh man, what was that joke about me having Mike Files? Oh dear....

So, the *fancy* presents for Mike wasn't even how the day started. It actually started with a race to class (he didn't beat us, we let him win) and, wait for it............. Mike spitting/coughing/shooting water everywhere, what?! Yes, in fact he made quite the mess. If only I had a picture. BUT WAIT! I have a picture of Mike mid-bite (Subway sandwich, yeah-yuh) while laughing at some probably ridiculous thing I was saying while I was super hyper.... don't judge.

Oh, priceless moments! This is definitely getting back to Holland somehow......

3 comments:

The Peanut. said...

Brilliant.

No, really. Literary genius.

Where's Holland's number when we need it... maybe we can pry it out of Ryan or a roommate. *shifty eyes*

V.

Amanda said...

thats the creepiest face EVER. :P

LEICA said...

bahahah! I'm glad I got to be part of the beginning and the end of all that. ;)

poor mike. the utter humiliation...!