Thursday, October 8, 2009

FACT: This is a blog.

Let's talk facts.

FACT: I have neglected this little guy for quite some and it's starting to eat at my soul. (Okay, I don't know how much the eating at you soul part is fact....) I rarely have time to write in my personal journals, how could I possible find the time to blog my life away? And, to be quite honest, I have a rough time deciphering between what is blog-worthy material and what is personal-journal-worthy material. Man, it's tough, k?

FACT: I am five minutes from using my blog as advertising space and talking about.....maybe I should wait another four and a half minutes so that this "fact" is actually FACT. (Play Jeopardy song here) I know, I know--you're thinking, "What's the point of reading this girly-o's blog if she's going to sporadically post about meaningless stuff and then leave us hanging for five months for some substance. Well, to be quite honest, how much super dooper meaningful stuff is really blogged about? I'd say that's personal journal kinda stuff. :D

FACT: I am a huge Zinch nerd now that I have been working there for, what?, three months or less? I just really love the place, and, gimmie a break, how could you not? Talk about an easy-going, exciting (on good days), movement-making, up-to-date-with-teens kinda place, yeah?

FACT: Zinch just narrowed down their entries for the Ammunition for Tuition I scholarship and asked the semi-finalists to post a 140 character or less essay on how they are more than a test score on Twitter or Facebook. Yeah, man, we're tech savvy and hip. :D Wanna see? http://twitter.zinch.com/

FACT: I am way tired and should be going to bed now.

FACT: I need to catch up on some homework and sleep and life. I haven't even taken the time to really ask myself "How are you doing?" lately. Too busy asking others. They really matter more, to be honest. :D

Love ya.

No comments: