Wednesday, October 29, 2008

my record is fourteen


Why do I have to sneeze so many times? Why is it really necessary for me to embarrass myself every time I sneeze? Honestly, I don't do it on purpose. And I do not want to sneeze multiple times. It's not fun when you are sitting in your Comms 101 class and you sneeze four times (I usually sneeze about seven on average, but my record is fourteen) and the whole class (84 kids) laughs at me because I am oh-so-hilarious. Then the professor says "I don't know who that was, but when I sneeze, I just let it all out in one sneeze." So, I try to explain myself, but he just keeps telling me that I should try to let it out in one instead of four. But the thing is that four is pretty darn good for me. Yet, it's one of my most embarrassing sneezing moments. (One time some guy who did drugs and drank alcohol heard me sneeze six times and said "Wow, and I thought I had problems." Excuse me, but YOU DO)

No comments: