Wednesday, December 17, 2008

brian's request



I took my Comms 101 final today in the JSB auditorium. I wish my story ended here, but it does not. I study nearly a solid two days for this final and then I go to take it and it's all weird 'cause it's not in the testing center. So, I go into the auditorium and find a seat, sit down, and realize there is no desk thing attached to it. I get up and look around for another seat, making sure that it has a desk thing attached to it. This one girl gets up from her seat and puts the desk thing down so i decide I will just take her seat. I climb past some people and sit down. I'm all ready to take my test and then I encounter problems because my jacket is so big and uncomfortable. While attempting to take it off I mange to hit the guy next to me with my elbow and he laughs a little--probably at my awkwardness. Then, halfway through the test--100 questions, took me 26 minutes--I fiddled with my earring and DROP THE BACK. It falls into my lap and I reach for it, but the more I reach, the further it goes and then it's just awkward and the guy next to me (who I hit with my elbow) looks at me like "What the crap are you doing?!" and I stop. I decide that I am just going to get it when I leave. I finish my test and while attempting to keep my seat from popping back up into a vertical position--so that I can grab my earring back--I manage to drop my pencil and, naturally, I say (a little too loudly) "Uh oh!" and the guy next to me (who I hit with my elbow) looks at me like he's officially decided I am a crazy person. I find my pencil underneath the seat of the guy next me and grab it. I gather my things--after giving up on finding my earring back--and leave. I end up getting only an 85 on the final, but the thing I am most bummed about is MY STUPID LOST EARRING BACK. This is me depressed, ladies and gents. And, you know what? Depression hurts.

1 comment:

Jessica said...

Ah HAHAHAHA!!! That must have been so embarrassing! Good job on your final though. I didn't like taking Stats in the JSB, I couldn't concentrate!