Wednesday, December 17, 2008

depression hurts



The closing of my last entry just reminded me of the funniest thing that has happened to me through Google Chat--referred to as gchat. This is a conversation I had with my sister. The reason why I say "depression hurts" to begin with is not something I am willing to mention.


me: depression hurts

Amanda: yes it does
physically and mentally
and not just you emily
those around you too
it hurts everywhere
and you should ask your doctor
about some pills
hahahahahaha

me: hahahaha WOW, you're good

Amanda: i know right?
:D

me: i'm impressed
:D

So, whenever I say "depression hurts" (I say it a lot) I am referencing a commercial about depression and some kind of depression medication (Cymbalta--see photo). And when I said it to Amanda, she recited like the whole stinkin' commercial. She's amazing. I love her. AND CAN'T WAIT TO SEE HER!!! So, now that I have told all my friends about this conversation, Leica and Vanessa always start reciting the commercial.

No comments: