Wednesday, October 8, 2008

BOUNCE!

Guess what I found out today. That dryer sheets are an amazing cleaning tool. Have soap scum that you can't get to go away with normal cleaners? Pull out a dryer sheet from the laundry room and just scrub away. Seriously, when my roommate told me this, I was blown away. We had this nasty stove buildup underneath the burner so we just got a dry dryer sheet and scrubbed at it and within seconds it was gone. I know I sound like an infomercial over here, but this is amazing. Maybe everyone knows about it and I am just a dork, but I was standing there, mouth agape when my roommate showed me her new discovery. Try it guys, it actually works. If you have a cleaning check coming up, this just might be your new best friend. (cue cheesy smile)
emchien

2 comments:

LEICA said...

I wrote you a note, but you're not here.
:'( WAHHHH!

Taylor said...

A ha genius! My grandma put dryer sheets in like crusty casserole dishes that are like impossible to clean and then fills them with water and leaves them for a while and then the stuff wipes away like no problem!